Auto Detailing Course
Auto Detailing Course
When it comes to car detailing training, Auto Detail School is one of the best places to learn automotive detailing online. We have the best auto detailing online class, and it’s called the two-day combo course.
Two-Day Combo Paint Correction Vehicle Coatings Training Class
Our two-day paint correction training program is designed for anyone wanting to learn just what it takes to become a professional in the art of paint correction, wet sanding, paint buffing, and paint polishing. You’ll also learn why you should protect that painted finish with some of the best paint protection products in the industry. It is an excellent online auto detailing training course for beginners.
The first step in the paint correction process is learning all about paint and paint technology because it is at the core of the best auto detailing training classes. After all, you can’t become a top paint correction specialist if you don’t know about paint, how paint is laid down, and the different types of paint. So it is crucial that you know all there is to know about paint technology.
Some of the things you’d learn at this two-day class include:
- Selling paint correction services
- All about paint technology
- Removing paint defects
- Wet sanding
- Rotary buffing
- Orbital polishing
- Fine paint finishing
- Choice of machines
- Use of chemicals
- Choice of Pads
- Paint protection
- Liquid Coatings
Mel Craig will be the chief instructor of this combo course. He is a global leader and paint correction specialist for almost 47 years and has spent his entire career learning the art of paint correction. He teaches this class in a real working shop, under actual working conditions on real customers’ cars.
You will receive legitimate and approved certifications in our accredited training programs in Paint Correction and Paint Protection. You’ll be well on your way to an entirely new business venture.
Vehicle Coatings Training Class
We offer the most thorough hands-on training, teaching you how to properly prep and apply ceramic coatings. Our Certified Experts will train and certify you with Revivify Ceramic Coatings. Here are the course details:
- Background and history of ceramic coatings
- Current industry standards
- Ceramic coatings -vs.- polymers and waxes
- Coating myths (and there are MANY!)
- Communicating your services and client pricing
- Coating matte/satin vinyl wrap finishes
- What to do when it is time to re-coat
- How long do coatings last?
- How vital are coating hardness ratings?
- Single and multiple-layer coating options
- Plastic trim coating
- Wheel and caliper coating
- Glass coating
- Textile and Leather coating
- Understanding environmental conditions and curing times
- Offering proper maintenance plans
- Communicating to your clients the maintenance products needed
- Classroom presentation and hands-on
- Class limited to 4 students
- Upon completion, you will receive a Ding King Certification.
Sign up With the Leading Auto Detailing Training School
Have you been looking for a highly-rated auto detailing that offers the best training programs? Auto Detail School should be the first name on your mind. Our founder, Mel Craig, has been in the auto detailing and automotive appearance business for almost five decades. He understands what your training program should offer to set you up for success.
When you train with us, you’re guaranteed hands-on training and mentorship in a top-class, accredited training facility. We’ll take you through everything you need to get certified by the relevant boards. Sign up today and start your journey towards becoming an auto detailing pro.