Prom Safety and Rules
As prom season is almost finished and the biggest Senior Prom week on Long Island approaches Legend Limousines has your child’s safety as our number one concern. Our chauffeurs are professionally licenses drivers who take our company’s policy extremely serious. Legend Limousines rules are subject to the interpretation of our chauffeurs and we reserve the right for them to issue warnings and terminate a contracted run if these rules are broken.
When signing on our contract you are signing that
- There will be no smoking in the vehicle
- There will be NO illegal drugs or alcohol permitted – (There will be no alcohol/drugs on any person in or outside the limousine who intend on riding in the limousine. No minor will be allowed inside the limousine under the influence of any alcohol/drugs. (Please be advised that we reserve the right to inspect any bags, purses, packages, book bags etc. before or during your trip).
- Client agrees the passenger capacity of the vehicle shall not be exceeded.
- In case of misconduct by any party the chauffer has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
- Client is responsible for leaving the vehicle reasonably clean and may be charged a minimum $250.00 detailing fee for any excessive clean up, including but not limited to vomit, makeup spill, stains etc…
- Client is responsible for any full payment of overtime charges above original agreement.
- Client is responsible for any damages to the vehicle committed by his or her party either willfully or accidentally.
- All 40 passenger party buses come with a mandatory host or hostess for all occasions including proms.
All in all we want your Prom to be an amazing time to remember by having a good time and getting you where you need to go safely.